Saturday, February 13, 2010

恭喜恭喜 恭喜你啊 恭喜恭喜恭喜你!恭喜发财!! :D

Current time: 2.15am
Current mood: ^^ :D ;D :) (:

恭喜发财!!

Finally,new year is hereeeee!

Weets!
SO SO HAPPY~
My cousin is SO SO PERVERT.
Im refering to my 8year old cousin,so many years passed by already AND HE'S STILL FORCING TO KISS ME! =.=
Dont be jealous people!And yes,he inherited my cuteness. HAHHAHHA.
For a 8year old,he's DAMN HANDSOME & CUTE.
He have those mix caucasian look with chinese you know? But he's 100% chinese singaporean.
He speaks english because mainly he communicates with his maid.
But seriously,he's damn cute. Always forcing to kiss me. But when my dad force to kiss him(he's afraid of my dad due to one incident),he would scream then he would WIPE HIS MOUTH ON MY SHIRT.
Routine already.LOL.

I.AM.ABSOLUTELY.NOT.FATTTTTTTTTTT!
Comeone man,who says im fat huh? I just have alittle meat & muscles,AND IM THE ACCEPTABLE RANGE=.=
Im saying this because,im suan-ed by my cousin,again=.=
He's 2years older than me,therefore he always bully me. He claims that im fat,which absolutely isnt the truth. He says i need to be on diet when i dont think i need. =.=
He very gl lor,always suan me=.=
Thats why i really say,i cant communicate with males. EVEN TEACHERS=.=
HAHA,cant be blame,im too popular. HAHAHHAHAH!

Time check:2.35am!!! And im still not sleeping. :D
I have a mean mom. Because i was wearing those super duper really high heels,i couldnt walk properly & my leg hurts like mad. Initially wasnt planning to wear those not-for-human-heels,but kind of wasted if dont wear.
So,i really had a tough time walking. I SERIOUSLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY GIRLS CAN WALK IN THOSE SUPER HIGH HEELS & SOMEMORE CAN RUN?! =.=
Because, i simply cant. I think i would rather prefer sports shoe or sneakers.
And because of that,my mom kept laughing at me. So mean right?!
Not only i have a mean mom,i have a mean grandfather too.
Everytime i go his house,first thing he do,WEIGHT MY WEIGHT=.= SOMEMORE HE WILL RECORD. And everytime i weigh,i always will say the machine spoil. HAHA.

Kay,im like alittle tired already. HAHA
Playing with kids are so tiring,cant help but feel olddddddddddd! LOL.
Plus somemore house was alittle crowded.

GOODBYE! Angpaos season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home