Sunday, March 28, 2010

"The hottest love has the coldest end." =.=

Currently shouting out: Love me love me,say that you love me~ Tell me what i wanna hear,tell me you love me~(Lyrics of a song.) HAHAHHA!
This picture is taken in India.As you can see,im trying to act like a popular famous artiste. HAHAHHA!

Too much things happened lately. But i've no intention of mentioning.
Oh,i promised Shiya that i would thank her for her chocolates.
THANK YOU SHIYA!!! Happy anot? Caps leh. Chocolates are the best way to relieve stress. Fav!
Its 28 march,HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORRIS NEO! (Dont think he will read this,but if he do,he probably will be too touched & cry. HAHA!) Another guy that just had his birthday. Justin bieber had his birthday not too long ago(Actually quite long ago la,1month?). HAHA!


I reallyreally think i have the talent to be a comedian.
If there's Amanda,there's laughters! HAHAHHA!
But nowadays im actually more quiet,probably because im really tired.
When im tired,im quiet.So its actually easy to see whether im tired anot.
I actually slept till 3pm today. I wonder why im so tired lately. Hmmmm...
And my memory is failing. My memory is super lousy,at age 15++,im like a old woman already,lousy memory,slow reaction=.=
Thats why im so good at keeping secrets. BECAUSE I TEND TO FORGET THEM! =.=
Unless maybe if mentioned again,the probability of me remembering is slightly higher. LOL.
HAHA. =.=

Did i mentioned that Justin bieber is my newest boyf? Indeed he is. HAHAHHA!
He's my another boyf added to my super long list of boyf. ^^
OIII! Im not flirt hor! HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA! They're artifical boyfs anyway,just for the sake of having fun. ^^
But thinking of it,Justin bieber is the only boy that is the same age as me! The rest of my boyfs are all older than me,second youngest,TAEMINNIE~ LOL.

PEOPLE! STOP STALKING MY BLOG W/O TAGGING! STOP HIDING BEHIND THE SCREEN!
START TAGGING,NOW! OR YOU SHALL PREPARE MY BLOG'S FUNERAL!
LOL.
It's 1.28AM & what am i doing? Watching shows obviously.
HAHA. Starting a new drama today. Shining inheritance! Because i like Lee seung gi,he has those very natural look. ^^


Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.
WAH.Chim. Do you guys understand?LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home