Saturday, April 10, 2010

거짓 희망

Firstly,lemme wish Jassmine a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :D (Since its over midnight already)
Officially 16already,must be more mature like me! :D
HAHAHHA.

I realised hor,nowdays juniors very 没大没小(rude?). LOL.
=.= Im always a target for being suan,that goes for juniors suan-ing me.
Really leh. And this particular junior said i dont look like sec 4,cause he's taller than me.
OIII. IM A FEMALE LEH. Forget it,im used to being suan by people,including,teachers=.=
I thought yesterday was the last training,but it turns out that next week is the last training. LOL.
Nevermind then,exercise is healthy! ^^

I slept at 5plus am on fri.
Then woke up at 4plus pm. ^^
Then slept again at 7pm,woke up again at 9plus.
& headache already. Slept too much. But why am i still tired?
I have so many shows to watch. But im really too lazy to watch.
I've learnt not to accept strangers on msn.
Because on fri,i accepted this person,& he started asking me weird questions.
Asked me to use webcam & stuff. & said those irritating words.
Obviously i got pissed off & started scolding him,w/o waiting for reply,i immediately delete him & block him. Consequences of anyhow accepting people.
=.=

I really hate sunday,but i really love friday.

Introducing,one if my boyfs. ^^ He may look very cool with the blonde hair,but he got hidden humour! HAHAHAH.

I wants to eat Korea's kimchi & Japan's sushi! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home