Monday, April 5, 2010

Starstruck.

Updated!!

I met a strange boy today,
Boy:Hi! Im your ex boyf! :D
Me:HUH?! O.O

And guess what?The boy is lower sec=.=
I completely dont know him at all. It seems like i tend to attract guys that are younger than me.LOL
(Nobody will know im gna be 16 soon since most people though i look young.) HAHA. Weird people around me.
I had a new 'hobby' lately. Guess what? :D
ITS DAYDREAMING! I love to daydream alot,like staring out into space which literally means spaceout la. HAHA.
I once heard from somewhere that Albert einstein(wait,or was it Edison,the guy who invented lightbulb?.Whateverla.) that he used to daydream alot,then eventually became someone who made it big. LOL. Excuses. HAHA.

I had a WEIRD dream yest,or was it sat?
I dreamt of GUYS whom i dont know. He looked like s'porean.
Is he handsome?Yes,indeed he is=.= But i dont know why this unknown guy appear in my dream.
Forget it,im used to having weird dreams already.
My dreams all very 'creative'.LOL!

  • Study MT test later
  • Study Geo test tmr
  • Study Physics test on wed

I realised that i update my twitter more than my blog. Cos' twitter is much more convenient. LOL.

I changed my blogskin to fixed template inorder to put my Shining inheritance photo. So troublesome=.=
And then i had to go through the list of my links to make sure there are no dead links. Super troublesome.
Must find a skin asap soon. But im always lazy. HA!

PEOPLE! BE SURE TO CATCH SHINING INHERITANCE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home