Sunday, April 18, 2010

Head over heels.

I spent 3/4 of my time yesterday sleeping.
Too much things happened lately,am too lazy to blog out.
4days never post,anyone missed me? ^^
I may not be updating my blog often,but i update my twitter everyday! LOL.
The more i sleep,the more tired i am. And the more lazy i become. ^^

Did you guys saw the news? ACJC & St Andrews fight at the rugby game?
Youngsters nowdays.. So reckless. Somemore prestigious school leh.
I want to be a guy in my next life,can fight like nobody's business. Very carefree lor.
Females are always despise in other countries,if there's no woman,there wont be man lor.
Fight woman's right! HAHA.
Andand,males are so good at hiding their feelings,seldom cry,SO STRONG LOR!
Not like some females, alittle bit also cry,like tap water. LOL.
:D

Taken 2 weeks ago in gym.

I cant think of anything to post already. Goodbyeeeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home