Monday, April 19, 2010

Misses that cannot happened again. :|

Me: I scare you lor!
MrChan: Nolor,is because i saw your face then i got scared.
Me: =.=

Story:One fine day,Mr Jeff chan was inside class 4C. & i was bored,so when he came out of the classroom,i immediately scare him. Turns out that his reaction is super big,bigger than Mr ong's!Proud of myself! :D

Past few days have been a little hectic.
Too much things happened around me,so i spend most of my time sleeping rather than thinking.
It looks like its gonna rain soon. YAYYEEEEEEEEE!
Did you guys watched Lilo & STITCH yesterday on channel 5?
HAHHA,forgot to advertise.
But well,i dint watch. LOL. I was watching 红心大奖 alittle cause i forgot.
Im sure he wont blame me. :)

Kay,today's topic is "Gentlemen." which is 风度。
I really think that its important for guys to have some gentlemen-ness in them.
Its the basic right? Because i realised,some modern guys lack of this part in them.
Stingy,selfish,bear grudges(Its okay if its in a joking way but definitely not in a super 记仇 way)
Very distracting lor. Its like basic manners man.
There was once when i was in a lift with a malay uncle. Good example of model husband.
He holds the lift door for me,not only that i frequently see him doing housework & chores.
His whole family is super discipline,take turns to do chores.
This is s'pose what model husband should do right? But HA,nowadays guys...
Girls also la,im very lazy to do chores also. Modern people,so different from before...
I look like some auntie living in the past! HAHHAHAH!

Taken during CNY,i dont know why,but i looked super pale in every pictures that day.

I got back my SS test. ^^
From my look can see im quite happy,but not yet satisfied.
I shall quit boasting. HAHA.
I failed my geo. HOW COOL~
My geo used to be better than my SS. But now is the other way round.
Cause from the start,i've little interest towards geo.
But being realistic,i know i score better in geo(plus history alot to memorise) so i took geo.
Thats why i always half-eyes in class. Mr Lee would always specifc pointing out to me to pay attention. Cause though i might be looking at the board,but most of the time i space out. DAYDREAM! :D
Im pretty good at spacing out during classes(esp geo). LOL.


Am starting a new drama now. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home