Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The biggest difference doesnt seem to matter anymore. :)

Does anybody wants to watch IP MAN 2?
I wanna watch badly! So cool la,Donnie yen's kungfu!
I want to learn kungfu & battle against the guys! HAHA.
Action movies are so cool! :D

Im feeling a little tired now.
I dint sleep the whole day till this morning. ):
My mind again refuse to shut. But somehow im still energetic! :D
Mid year english has successfully ended. :) So happy~

I've broken up with my 25 boyfs. :D
Dont worry,im not undergoing any stress or depression.
I just feel that boyfriend can only have one,but brothers can have alot! My machi!
Later other people say me flirt again=.= So,25 boyfs have become 25 brothers! :D
My brothers all tall tall one hor! If anyone bully me,i shall ask them to fly from korea! Hmph!
Im supersuper full right now.
:D
I feel like a snake,my skin is peeling alittle on my face! Lucky not obvious. LOL.
Sunny rain just now,im feeling a little headache already. Body getting weaker these days.
Running in the rain has become part of my life.
I remembered running in the rain for the past few days. ^^

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I dont know what to post already.
PEOPLE!!! TAGMOREEEEEEEEE! My tagboard is gonna have its funeral soon..=.=
Only if my tagboard is flooded with tags then i have the motivation to continue blogging!
LOL.

Teamates!

I feel like a superstar,the moment i step out of the bus there would be photographers taking a shot of me ^^
See! Im so nice,i help them carry water leh! HAHA.
Mid year made me so unhappy. Studystudydstudy.
I hasnt been doing any studying for the past few days.
Saturday was competition day,Sun & Monday was day dreaming day. ^^
YAWNS.

Does anybody wants to hear a cold joke?
Why does the front part of a penguin is white while the back if black?
Ans: BECAUSE ITS HANDS ARE TOO SHORT SO IT CAN ONLY WASH ITS FRONT!
HAHAHAHHA!(Lame,i know. ^^)
BYEFORNOW. Whether im blogging for the next few days depend on my mood and the no.of tags!

He,we,us.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home