Sunday, May 2, 2010

Firesparks that last for a moment only.

IM BACK PEOPLE!!!
Havent been posting for 2weeks due to computer crash=.=
Computer nowadays,so fragile lor. Zhen shi de!
HAHHAHA.
I havent been sleeping since yesterday 6.15am. ^^
Hmm,more than 39hours! WAHHHHHHH! Break my record man!
I've been lying on the bed,but my mind refuse to shut no matter how hard i tried=.=
I count sheeps,dogs whatever animals,but still not use. HAIIII~ And im still pretty energetic now. LOL.

I have nothing to post,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Kay,shall post yesterday's happenings.
So,i woke up at the usual time i got up for school. Then took bus & saw Jasmine.
Waited for the rest of teamates to arrive while i went to M mart & bought drinks. ^^
Board the bus. Reached the school(paiseh,i forgot the name.)
Ya,then play around. Forgot already la.
I remembered going to Bishan junction with Yunsing,Lynn,Peiying,Hongxin,Yuanhua,Minglong,Ahmad & Jingkai to eat.
Was super hungry at that time. LOL.
Then,i really forgot what happened. =.= HAHHAHHA!

Im super tanned now!
My face hurts. My tanline is super obvious lor.
My neck,arms,legs all chao ta already. HAHHA.
LOL. Consequences of not applying sunblock lotion.
But sunblock lotion is super irritating,the slimy feeling while you're sweating=.=
I think im easily mistaken as a malay now. ^^

LOL. Guys are pretty scared of sun lately. One of them even wrap his head! HAHA.
Spot me at the background? I dint saw the camera! ):
Im behind!
Minglong & Ahmad with my bag!
Playing taptap.

:D

More pictures will be uploaded on the next post. All the pictures very few of me inside because i was running everywhere. ):

Tftmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home