Friday, May 7, 2010

WAHAHHAHAHHAHA.

SS paper & MT paper 1 down! :D
Can you believe it?I managed to finish SS,BUT,with a super 'artistic' handwriting. LOL.
And my details are not detailed enough.
And my essay,i suddenly blank out. HAHA. The economic impact i suddenly forgot.then i had to create my own words=.=
Though i finished,i've got a feeling im gonna fail. ^^ Why am i so happy even though im failing? LOL.
MT paper,screwed up. I spent lots of time to decide which ques to choose for compo.
Compo,i choose the topic which idint study,bao zhang bao dao. ^^
Cause im so used to writing debating topic,suddenly write another topic is very weird.
Initially wanted to choose the story one,but i suck at writing story. LOL.
I studied format for gonghan,but i dint study the content coming out.
Screwed both papers today! Cool man! :D

So happy~ I woke up at 2 plus am today then study then went back to sleep at 5 and woke up at 6. Irregular sleep man.
Im gonna have my precious sleep later on!


3B'09 Spot me? Im the one with the shortest hair. If look closely,actually can see my blue stitch keychain hanging from my pocket. HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home