Monday, May 17, 2010

GAMBATEH! ^^

Am veryvery happy today~
I woke up at 7plus am(obviously overslept la,since its raining),my alarm clock went off,but i couldnt hear it=.=
So,i was wondering whether or not to go school,cos most people will rather not go school.
BUT,i went! despite knowing i will be late & serving 3hours detention.
^^ BUT I WASNT LATE!! Kay,i was late but because its raining,extend 5mins ^^
So happy~ Obviously i rush out w/o tying my hair,w/o combing also. HAHA.
And thus,this makes my entire day very happy. ^^ (how easily my mood is affected by trivial things! HAHA.)

Got back Combined humanites marks. As well as maths paper 2.
Maths,kns. ^^ SIAN. Maths seems like my eternal enemy.
SS,passed! Second in class! ^^ But not happy with sbq marks,always got the message of the cartoon wrong=.= I dont know how to infer cartoon la! Should infer anime man! HAHA.
Geo,passing range. Lousy marks.

Predicted range:

English: CONFIRM FAIL
MT:Pass.
MATHS:CONFIRM FAIL
SS:Pass!
Geo:Pass!
Physics:CONFIRM FAIL
Chem: A shimmer of hope that i will pass.
DnT:CONFIRM FAIL

See now?Thats why im not anticipating my results at all. (well,maybe MT & chem)
Enough of studies.Headache only=.-
Suffering from insomia already la. SIAN.
For so many months,i've been lying on bed but just cant seem to sleep.
Unless i use computer till 3plus am,if not i can drag for 1 or 2 hour then sleep. Sometimes worst,totally cannot sleep.
Whats wrong? Probably i tend to think too much when im lying on bed.
25ex(s),studies,dramas,animes etc... SIAN. Anysolution?
Lately people around me has been having alot of problems,HAIII~
Is it the season of troubles? LOL.
Its the season of durians now! Speaking of durians... makes me hungry leh. ^^

Heavy eyebags due to sleepless nights. 史迪奇(STITCH)! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home