Saturday, May 22, 2010

X.

Edited ~

Spot me? I was sitting below the aircon back then,& my head keep hitting the aircon=.=

SIAN.
Im going to watch You're beautiful again! ^^
Hongkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
I've got 2 best friends: Stitch & Doraemon. :D

Im bored.
Im s'pose to be watching You're beautiful again but im staring at the screen for the past 10mins. HAHA.
MT intensive starts next week. SIAN.
So many hours of speaking chinese,maybe one fine day i will forgot to speak english.
Then Mr chan will freaked out. HAHA.
Very long never exercise already,should i go for frisbee training next week?
Hmmm,lemme consider...
:D


"Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!"

Sleep is my everything. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home