Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Alright,hasnt been posting lately.
Hmm,what can i say? IM LAZY YO!
LOL.

EVERYONE!
MUST WATCH INCREDIBLE TALES EVERY SUNDAY!
Sunday,10pm,channel 5.Channel 8,10.30.Cool right?
HAHHAHA!1Hours of incredible tales:D
AND SOMEMORE IS BEST IN ASIA LEH!
Thats means the most scariest?LOL.
MUST WATCH AH!

Got back physics&geo test.
Physics,77.1% wow. NOT BAD LEH!
Geo, 19&ahalf/25.

Gonna watch B' devision match tmr.
Dontknow is Bgirls or B boys la.
BUT,dont feel like going leh.
Sec1 already go liao,still go?
I wanted to skip school tmr,but theres alot of lesson on thurs!
Im guai right?Nvm,can skip chemistry. ^^

W.O.W
I fell in love with JJLin's songs man! His voice,damn unique man!
:D
Will show more videos next time i blog(Hopefully?)

Being in Mdm Tan.PY's class hor,diediedie.
So many homework-.-
Got back diary,WOW.She knows what kind of person i am even just by 1 entry of diary.
She wrote this:
看得出你是个乐观,开朗的孩子,别吃太多螃蟹,胆固醇很高的...!你要用功!祝你成功!
Translate:Can see that you're a positive,cheerful child,dont eat too much crabs,they're high in cholesterol.Must work hard! All the best!

LOL!
Mr phua actually asked me be P.E rap-.-
Crazy right?
I immediately reject man!
I have been P.E rap for 1year already. Its no fun-.-
He says because i move very fast,the moment he blow the whistle,i immediately run.
Know why? CAUSE I WANT TO DRINK WATER MA!
-.- thats why.

Yest MT,Teacher on song for us. (:
I requested Wo hai xiang ta,by JJLin which is also my blog song:D
Then Zhipeng says that its a old song & that i still hear-.-
Guan ni pi shi ah!
Speaking of him,makes me remind of his table & shoebag-.-
Cause i sat at his place during MT everytime,
Then one day,i saw this very weird picture that make me & Joyce laugh.
LOL.
AND,he put his shoebag on the floor. LUCKY NO SMELL!
I remember last year,when sitting on Jeremy's table,his shoebag dont know smell like what leh!
=.=
Damn smelly.
Okay,i dont think he will read this,BUT SERIOUSLY,IT STINKS MAN!

Thanks to Jasmine& Aloysius i think?
They did the the part of decorating the classroom board:D
Mine,very easy to spot.
First on the left hand side,register 1 mah:D
PLUS,mine unique leh.
Below dont know who go put,loves stitch.
:D HAHAHA,this person knows i like Stitch leh!
AND OH,stupid farhan-.-
You know what he did?I wrote my name on the paper,planning to paste it on the board as the commitee says so,then below,i put ILOVESTITCH.
Then FARHAN go take pencil,cancel aways & put IMMA BITCH-.-
Arrghh.Hate him luh-.-

W.O.W
I've got 69friends in Facebook.
PEOPLE! ADD MEEEEEEEEEEE!
Just search for Amanda Goh ^^

I WANT GO POLY!
I DONT WANT RETAIN!
Lol,Action speaks louder than words.
Im gonna proved it to Someone that i can get into Poly.
You better watch & see.

Polyyyyyyyyyy~
I was hoping to get 14for 'O' levels.
14isnt high uh,the course all need single digit leh!
DIE-.-
AMANDA!You can do it!
Yes,ican:D

Skip Beattttttttttt!
ISKIPBEAT!
Its an anime:D
Its about this girl who likes this guy & did everything for him.
& the guy brought her to tokyo just because he wanted her to be his maid.
When the girl heard,she was furious man!
She swore to take revenge on him by getting in to the showbiz business.
So guys,better dont offend females.
You dont know what they can do when they go crazy.
They can do veryvery scary things .
L.O.L

Is my eyes big?
Someone actually says my eyes very big,like goldfish=.=
My eyes are not big,is round:D
HAHAHA.

ISLEPT AT 7.30PM YESTERDAY!
Miracle man! Too tired after training i guess?
Never once i slept so early before leh!
Im veryvery used to sleeping late:D

Speaking or training.
Its a little boring.
The coach,everytime picked me to do demo-.-
Walao.
I know,mei li wu fa dang!
HHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
LOL.

Goodbyeee everyone:D

Dont bother doing that again,i wont waver.
:D

Dumbass.
Strike resemblance.
I will prove everything i said is true.
I will prove that i can do it.
YOU!Watch & see:D

-Jiayous.
You can do it, i believe you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home