Saturday, February 14, 2009




Look at my new spects ^^

Okay,quickly summarise what happened lately.
Had english test on monay,i think im the first one to do finish.
In both class 3A&B,cos its supposed to end at 10.15 but i 9.45 already finished.
Then was staring blankly at the board.
All my answers, either one line or 2 line.
Inorder to get full marks,no need right longlong.Just get the correct point can ah.
LOL!
But im positive tht im gonna fail,cos manymany failed.
Had Geo test yest.Im veryvery sure tht im gonna pass:D
I did studied okay?

OH! I SLEPT AT 3PLUS AM ON THURSDAY!
Yesyes,i sleep at 3plus am on thurs eventhough friday got school.
Cos i was doing my english homework,then studied geotest,& studied chem.
Guai right?
I even sms-ed Joyce around 2plus, eventhough i knew she slept aready.
AND,the next day,i woke up late-.-
AND,i have HUGE eyebags-.-

OH,HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!
THANKYOU SHIYA FOR YOUR FERRERO ROCHER:D
SHIYA! See! I write BIGBIG LEH! Awww,dont be too touched yeah? HAHAHAH
Dont cry ah.

Thanks to those who gave me chocolates:D
Watched The Wedding Game just now.
It was damn hilarious man!

Did you guys realised that i put Nuffnang?
Yes,after having registered nuffnang for more than 6months,i finally know how to put!
Nobody teach me leh,thats why i took 6month plus to learn.
Lazyla.

WALAO EH.
I need to redo my DnT ! D:
Cos actually the uncle was telling me to drill a bigger hole on my acrylic.
Then i blur blur go drill the 4 roundround wooden thing.
Then end up,i need to redo all the four of them.
Plus i forgot to bring my DnT file,plus my design.
My memory,seriously getting WORSE MAN!

EVERYONE!
I've joined facebook!
So add me ya!
Just search Amanda Goh will do.
Joined a few weeks,alot of friends already leh!
Totally ignore friendster. HAHA.

My WHOLE family is annoyed by me:D
HAHAHAH!
CAUSE,i keep singing song at home.
& keep repeating the same lyrics.
My mom is so mean man! She says i sing like duck-.-
Asked me to stop singing,asked me eat chicken wing,go & sleep inorder to shut me up-.-
Mean right?
I told her she is honoured to hear me sing. HAHAHHAA
Me:Mummy,the shampoo hor,the smell very sweet leh! Like sweet leh!Will ants come & bite my head?
Mom: You watched too much TV already.
Me:Really leh,later ants come & bite my head how? Wah,i botak sia!

I saw JJlin just now!
Omg! He's fair man! & yeah,he looked handsome-r in real life.
I love his unique voice.
All his song very nice leh:D
His coice really very unique.
His fans... -.-
Scream till so loud, buay tahan man!

OH!I saw alot of familiar faces.
Cindy,sharifah etc...
Did you guys realised that my song changed to JJlin's video?
Wohaixiangta,the ending... so tragic!
He died-.-
LOL.
\---edited---
If you guys noticed,i deleted a few links.
If you changed your url,inform me.
Deleted your blog,tell me,so ican delete.

Off-ed to find lamelame games to play:D
HAHAHAH!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home