Saturday, February 28, 2009




永远在身边-Big mouth.

------------------------------------------------------
School has been alright lately.
Except that the fact i failed very badly for my english common test.
I guess im the lowest uh?
I had no idea what the hell im doing,probably off-mood again.
It sucks

Sleepsleepsleep.
Yawns,thats why i hasnt been posting.
MT common test,W.O.W
1question,8marks,somemore got 2 leh!
First time worry will pass MT anot-.-
SS,source B was diff.
Geo test yest,Ms sunarti is good lah!
She gave us a super duper easy test:D
But still,i made a few mistakes.

Have been very sleepy on friday.
Due to the fact that i slept late yest for the sake of memorising geo.
Everyone can see that im very sleepy.
VERY.
Sleepyyhead.

Can you guys actually believed it?
I dint ate anything on thurs during recess & lunch.
End up,gastric pain while doing SS paper.
Maybe because i drank the can Nescafe without eating anything.
I wanted to be awake!Endup=Gastric pain):

Oh,i've bought combined science & maths guide.
And Maths assesment):
I cant waste my mom's money anymore.
So,must do!

DO I LOOKED LIKE SEC 1?!
*annoyed*
A guy told Haikal(usually,i call him Hi-card) ,that he thought i was sec one-.-
Slightly pissed off with him.
DnT on thurs,with alotalot of people.Butits sorta fun.
The Na peeps,& only a few express. So,most of the noise came from the Na(s).
IHATEWOODBONDER!
That stupid thing make me stick my hand onto the acrylic,& when i pull,it got stuck-.-
HAHA,i always do things without thinking,Thats what Ms peh/Ms yeo said.
Yes,i always do things without thinking eh.
Someone actually says i looked like rabbit=.=
Perhaps of the round eyes.

Stayed in the workshop till 4plus.
Then went to do homework.
Asked Jason how to do,he skip alotalot of steps-.-
Cannot ask him uh,he's super super fast.
AND ZHIPENG! I sing,definitely sing better than you.Rightright?
Yousing,!@#$!
Slightly pissed off by him-.-

Because of Suzanne,i was being laugh by MrTantt=.= Suzanne pester me to sing with her,then i singsing,hecame over & say i crazy-.- WALAO!

I sing is nice one okay?

W.O.W
I've got 80friends in facebook now!
How cool.
Next time no need add people ah,wait for people to add me.Since im so lazy.

Meeting weirdpeople&weird things lately.
Like a Fuhua guy asked me sit beside him. When he looks just like guankiat.
People who keep looking at me...
A handsome commonwealth guy trying to know me-.-
& the stupid guy who asked for my number & tio reject by me:D
&eventhough,he went to the samebustop as me sometimes,i will totally ignore him.
Stick my hand onto the acrylic.
Hit my head twice on the stupid drilling machine & somemore it is made of metal-.-
Arrghh,probably not weird.IS UNLUCKY.

And to those who havemy number/msn,if people ask you for my msn/no.
Dont give them,especially to guys-.-
Tell them that im short,fat,ugly,crazy,disgusting.
As for the girls,tell me before giving them.

How cool,both Dm(s) and detention teacher knows my name.
Have i been too famous?
I guess so.

I hate MT LA!
The 70 yanyu.
Infact,ihateschool.
But,forthesake ofPoly,i still have to study right?
Do i even have a choice?
No,i dont.

Goodbye everyone.

Have to edit because its 1amplus in the morning,not friday anymore.
So,i get it then.

Everymorning,it has become a regular routine for mee.
I can seee that.
I will do it,for the sake of myself.

You,although i will remember,but i wont be.
haha.

Well,i do have some charm afterall,this shows that guys are jerks.

Amandastillgoingstrong:D
Im bu da wong!I cant be defeated easily! :D
Wo hui jia you de,bu yao qu xiang tai duo:D
If not,got white hair):
HAHA!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home