Saturday, February 21, 2009











Noidea what happened to previous post. T.T
I probably deleted it byaccident/ computer dont like that post.
Stupid right?!
I shall only re-post the pictures instead.

Okay,common test next week.
Im gonna study SS instead of english&mt.
SS=memorizing.
SIAN!

Was veryvery sleepy lately.
Was actually drooling alot when i slept just now.
Arrgh,disgusting.

No idea what to post leh.
Hmmm,let me think.
WALAO.Stupid nuffnang.I only put the ads so as to earn money leh!
If i still nvr earn money,i will remove it man!
-.-

Currently chatting with Sinlee.
She wanted to ask me out.Then suddenly change decision.
Lol.
She says my taste very high leh!
Tastehigh= got taste.
Which also means= MONEY!
=.=

Yawns.
Im gonna ask my mom to buy Combined science & maths guide for meee.
Since when im so guai uh?
Lol. I AM ALWAYS OKAY?
HAHAHAHA!

Bugis having bombing?
People!Dont go thereeeeeeeeee!
Lol,dont know if true or not.

I WANT GO POLYYYYYYY!
Asap.
Lol.
Firstly,i must get good grades.
1more year..

My finger got blueblack-.-
Due to frisbee,W.O.W.
Kena hit by frisbee is pain man! C.O.O.L
But with the help of ice,its alot alot better now:D
But using ice is quite pain too.
o.o

Should i rewatch Brownsugarmacchiato?
I've rewatched alotalot of times already.
HAHAHA.

Will it be too late then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home