Monday, March 2, 2009

Currently,theres a new tenant in my house-.-
Can i say that i feel uncomfortable eventhough he is my uncle?

Yes,im very uncomfortable):

But one good thing is,after he moved on Saturday.
He helped to paint the ceiling:D
And my brother's room too.
Which means,next its gotta be my room! :D

My current room colour is BLUE.
I wanna paint it soft green.
But my mom thinks another colour is better.
She suggested lavender.
All i want is bright colours:D
And my mom says she's gonna remove my bed & tabletop & replace a new one?
Idontknow.
Ihopeso:D

ISKIPBEAT!
Seriously people,i recco those who are bored to watch it:D
Esp those who got dump by boyfee & being used by them.
It teaches you how to be strong. See!
After watching,i got muscles liao!
L.O.L ,the strong i mean is mentally.
HAHHAHAHAH!Okay,im zi-high again-.-

Last period,SS.
Bored to death man.
As i was damn sleepy.I slept the whole way through.
Somemore still drooling leh.
Yuckk.
HAHHA.
Then teacher asked me wake up):
Interrupt my beauty sleep.

Recently in the afternoon,its raining Stitch&Doraemons.
*Notice how i change cats & dogs to Stitch & doraemons:D
HAHHAHA.

Im gonna watch skipbeat eppy 21:D
:D
:D
:D

People,i have christian name & it is AMANDA.
Why must you people call me Goh siu poh/siupoh?
Particularly the guys-.- AND Humairah-.-

I want to read To believe you,by Low kay Hwa.
But i couldnt find the book!
):
Sadded.

;Shiya,
Get well soon.


I have never been wrong in my judgement before.
At first,i thought i was wrong.
But end up,i was right afterall.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home