Saturday, March 7, 2009





你没想象中爱我

Nice eh? HAHA.
I've got alotalot of nice songs to post,but too many.
Ask me memorise songs still can,memorise maths,definitely a NONO.
Did you guys notice that i put new songs in my songs?
All veryvery nice:D

Veryvery lazy to post actually.
BUT,how can i disappoint my loyalreaders?
HHAHAHAH!
LOL.

Stupid mosquito,keep following for alot of weeks already-.-
Me:Mummy!You see the mosquito!Keep following me,must be because i too cute already:D
Mom:HAHAHA.
Brother:Disgusting shit.
Me: =.=

Me:You see la!My boyfriend(Stitch plushtoy) no use one,cannot protect me from the stupid mosquito!
Mom:HAHHAHA,like you ma only know how to eat & sleep,who ask you nvr train him.
Me:=.=

I have a very mean mom-.-
Arrghh.

Hmmm,what should i post?
Oh,yesterday.Stayed up to watch Skip Beat,but the epsiode i watched finish already.
So have to wait till Monday to watch the newest.
SIAN.

Im tired now,mentally,not physically.
Tiredtiredtired.

W.O.W
People w/ great ambitions.
Who wants to go to U.
I have no intention of getting to U,it sounds a very big word to mee.
As long as i get into poly,i will be very happy.
Of course get into poly that are near my house,because i hate getting up early.
I will probably aim for Republic ,Nanyang & Singapore Poly.
JIAYOU AMANDA!

:D
:D
:D

Im bored to death.
Entertainment ?

Reminiscence the first time you talked to me:D
I was thrilled.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home