Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Took by Xinyi.

Why am i posting less than before?Maybe because im too lazy?
Agree?
L-O-L.

Maths teacher says my results are quite shocking.
Because in class,i always do my work but exam...
It always happened,im not bad in classwork,but when it comes to exams,
I dont know why.

Teacher caught my hair today.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
WTF-.-
My hair is so short,yet teacher says i need to tie up/ cut.
I told her i cant tie,she tells me to cut.
LOL.
Like i care.

My hair is cutee today,Someone said.
But i forgot whoo. You know la,STM people are like that.
Okay,maybe Serious STM-.-
{Short-term-memory lah!}

PEOPLE!
Please help me to click on the ads in my blog.
So that i can earn money. ^^ Until yest then i know... -.-

Arrghh.
I missed Sunday's The Condor Heroes.
Because i was lazy. :
HAHAHA.

YOHOOOOooo!
Added new songs again:D
5566,open arms:D
Nice eh,all the songs:D
SKIPBEAT:D

Arrghh.
Its so draggy can,why cant they just get to the point?
HAIYOO!
I wonder how many more episode there will be.
L.O.L

Shittt.
I have learn my MT spelling yet-.-
LOL,
MT is so boring can?
Teacher keep asking people to read out the answer-.-
And because of Zhipeng,i was selected. -.-
Somemore still can laugh?!

Stupidstupid Adam!
He copy my DnT idea! Which is snowman! :D
He thought i was going to draw stitch,i told him my stitch doesnt look like one.
At first,he draw dog,i told him his dog look like elmoo.
LOL! HHAHHAHHA.
Shouldnt have said that,he even claims that his snowman look better than mine.
Which is the truth.
HATE HIM LAH!

I hate jeremy for snatching with me for the machine & trip me.
I hate mohamed for always saying im acting cute. Which isnt the truth.
I hate adam for copying my design & claiming his looks nicer than mine.
I hate jinhao,roy,vishal for being so tall.
I hate vishal for turning off the machine many times while i was cutting the workpiece.
I hate farhan for calling me stupid.

As you can see,all are guys. Somemore same class as mee. -.-
How unlucky.
My class guys,are ALL childish.
Agree?

Nattapong? (correct spelling?)
He's so so funny man! The way he says things,& also a little blur.
Maths lesson,teacher always dont know what he says.
LOL!

Marcus brother is so cute la.
He saw me,run away-.-
LOL,as if im ghost...
=.=

Thats infatuation,not love.
Both are very diff things.

HAHA.
I did it,dont i?

Shut up you b/tch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home