Thursday, March 5, 2009


Okay,shiya asked me to blog about her.
Blog about her alittle since she give me buenos:D
Shiya is super fair,super gentle,always likes to think she's cuter than me.
She talk,supersoft.Totally cannot hear.
And someone actually says she lookedlike Genie Zhuo!
Shiya,happyyy?Should be honoured man!

Im bound to flunk my maths.
I left alotalot of blanks):
Bo mood+dontknow.
My curve,wayway slanted-.-
I passed my chem test!
Woohooo~

LOL.
Im both physically&mentally tired.
Normal people need only 8hours of sleep,i need more than 10hours.

Ilovefriday:D
The only time where the canteen is not crowded.
AND,i get to laugh all the time.
HAHAHAH.
Because,Rilette,Mitchell,Hafizah & Maggie have been making laugh like mad.
HAHHAHAHA.
All of them were shocked when i said something during recess.
Hafizah said i can become counsellor leh!
HHAHAHAHA.

I was hesitating to close down blog anot.
Should I?

I passed my geo total.
34.5/50.
Can i say im very disappointed?
Yes,iam.I expect alot more.
Because i studied very hard for common test.
&OHPLEASE,god.*Crossfingers*
pleaseplease dont let me be in Ms Chin's class.
W.O.W amanda,you're so polite:D
I seriously wont be understand a single thing she say.
Plus,if she didnt teach properly,i would probably oppose. like tell her off or something.
Its not like i havent done before.
WHAT FOR HIRE ONE TEACHER WHO JUST TEACH NONSENSE?!
Im here to study,not listen to craps okay?

L.O.L
MT,hella!
Darn it,so many homework-.-
Im beginning to detest MT more&more,not because of teacher,but because of the homeworks.
Plus,in my whole entire life,i have never ever gotten such a low marks for my MT before.
& im superduper pissed.
People were surprised by my marks,iam too.
Nor did i get so low for my english before.
I expect alot for MT,Geo,Chem&Eng.
Because,while P6,teacher was pushing us to the limit.
So,i must be in ververy good in english.Having done somanymany grammars workshit.
Guess i have to work harder uh?
L.O.L
Stayed back after school today. No idea for what.
Slackslackslack.
Borrowed books from library.
Sat @ concourse w/ clarine&kimberly.
Talk alot w/ clarine. W.O.W
Clarine ah,since when we talked so much uh?
L.O.L
Kong came afterwards.
Im gonna watch skipbeat laterrrrrrrrrr:D
Telly.
I've change blogskin.
AHAHAH,
L.O.L
I WANT WATCH SUSPECT X!
The mystery movie.
Its actually the from the series,Detective galileo:D
& i have watched finish the series longlong time ago already.
But i want watch the new movie leh.
Anysponsors?
SERENAKONG!Stop flirting STITCH!
You snatch him,i kill youu.
AND HIS NAME IS STITCH,not DADA=.=
And somemore,he's a plushtoy.
AND,my boyfee.
Shit you:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home