Saturday, September 5, 2009

♥10months already,

Left from right. (Shangguan ruiqian,MurongYunhai,ChuYuXun,DuanMuLei=.=,YeShuo.)

Am currently watching this show,一起来看流星雨(Let's go watch meteor shower.)
Its the china version of Boys over flowers.
Wow,its my first time attempting to watch china show leh!
The Yunhai(Goojunpyo/Daomingsi)not too bad,but i hate the Duanmulei(Yoonjihoo/Huazelei)
He's like super unsure of his feelings for Yuxun & Yuxin,idiot can? Go bang wall la-.-
The thing i hate is,there are too much interaction between Yuxun&Duanmu.
Plus they both stead,but in the other versions,they never stead lor!
Wth=.=

Other than watching vids,im also busy reading this book called Marked.
Another vampire story,the covering was pretty attracting.
Compare it w Twilight,i think i would prefer Marked mainly because Twilight consist of too much love scenes whereas Marked is more interesting.
But the cast's physical description is about the same la,Twilight's Edward is drop-dead gorgeous who looks like a runaway model. Whereas Marked's Erik is totally god-like look & damn hot & dropdead gorgeous.
See?Thats is what girls are after for,drop-dead gorgeous guys...

Got back results slip,what sucky results i got!
Out of 6subjects,i passed 5.BUT,all borderline except for MT&DnT.
I was damn disappointed in my results,my MT deproved alottttttttt! D:
From A1,drop to A2!!! 3more marks then i can get A1-.-
DnT,00.7more mark to A1!Yet,Mrs peh/yeo dont want gimme=.=
I failed my SS,can you believe it?Though my geography managed to pull me up,but still...
I should've got 60++ for combined humanites!=.=
I failed my english,can you believe it?I've never ever fail my english in my entire life until i came up to sec 3.
Im like seriously traumatised(is that the word?) now.
I have a feeling that im gna retain.
Suffering from depression...

Off to my vids now,byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home