Thursday, September 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! ;祝我生日快乐!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DORAEMONNNN! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR ONG SU KIT! :D
R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON!!

Today is Michael Jackson's buried day,as well as my b'd.
Seeeeeeeee! My b'd is remembered by the world! What a memorable dayyyyyyy! :D


Alex;(be honoured i replied your tag in my blog!)
Yeah,today my b'd leh!
HAHAHA! Thats why you must listen to me!Im your senior!!!
You wait!Next year i will be taller than you!
Btw,Happy advance b'd. :D

Was shocked that he actually know my blog!
Kay,thanks people for your presents & wishes!
The presents i received today are all my boyfriend(s) Stitch & Doraemon!
*touched*
Thanks,i appreciate it! :D

BIRTHDAY WISH 1:PASSED ALL MY SUBJECTS W FLYING COLOURS & PROMOTE TO SEC 4 EXPRESS!
BIRTHDAY WISH 2: I WISHED EVERYBODY WILL BE HEALTHY WITH A POSTIVE MINDSET LIKE ME! :D
BIRTHDAY WISH 3: EVERLASTING HAPPINESS FOR EVERYONE & BE STRONG! :D
BIRTHDAY WISH 4: *SECRET!*

Aiya,since doraemon b'd is also today, i can have extra wish right? HAHAHHA!
Thanks for the presents:
;Humairah
;Shiya&Yaoming
;Haziqah,Rilette,Mitchell.
;Reena.
;Clarine
;Sally

Did i missed out anyone?
As for the contents of the presents,i shall keep it a secret!
HAHHAHAH.But all of my presents have something to do w my boyfriend(s)
Damn suey today,can you guys believed it? IM LATE ON MY B'D=.=
HAHAHHA!
Teamates sang me b'd song yesterday,i sort of forced them. :D
Im veryvery hyper yesterday,bestwitness:My Mom.
I forced my mom to countdown to my b'd yesterday,& she was like sitting on the sofa waiting.HAHAH!
I have a very weird family. My mom sms-ed wishing me Happy birthday while she's like behind me only=.=
My Dad called me from the bedroom & wished me when we are in the same house!
Weirdos-.-

Other than presents,received also "loveletters".
HAHHAHA!
Im veryvery happy today. :D
What a memorable b'd! :D
I was seriously shocked that i passed 5subjects out of 6.
Seriously you know?!Im one of the 6people who passed overall in class leh!
I thought Mdm Ma bluff me-.-
*proud* I failed my SS,but my geography pulled me up.
:D

I really loved my presents. :D

After school went to nearby coffee shop w Shiya,Jianlong,Yaoming,Uncle(he dont want tell me his name-.-) & Andy.
Yaoming treat drinks. :D
Then chat chat w Shiya.
Yaoming seriously going to make me die of laughter=.=
Was supposed to go back school do detention,but lazy.Shall do tmr then!
:D

Im like SO happy now.
People whom i dont know well also wished me!
Im going to get new spects!
:D which kind of design should i go for this time?
I pester Mr chan to gimme presents.
He keep laughing & nag at me for not bringing worksheet-.-
=.=
We had sexual educational talk today.Bascially we just watched video & talk nothing.
Thats why we were released early! :D
LOL,the video was sort of predictable,those normal craps.

BYEEEEEEEEEEE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home