Tuesday, September 8, 2009

♥.♥ ecstatic.

*Click the picture for better view.



RANDOM!=.=


2MRS GOHHHHHHHHHH!!!


I love Ooty's weather!
MOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Extra clarine-.-
PINGGUOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GOPALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!







  • Firstly,lemme wish Alex Lee Happy B'd! How nice of me to wish him!
  • Im going to cut short hair,again! :D
  • I miss India!
  • Dread training tmr! D:

    Was browsing through my camera & found alot alot of overdue pictures.
    Kay,it seems that my blog will be full of pictures from now on.
    YAYEEE! I chiong-ed Let's go watch meteor shower in less than 3days! A total of 36episodes! Pro right?
    :D The ending sucks okay-.- No wonder there's a season 2-.-
    Hope the cast will be the same. :D
    I really dread training tmr. D:

    Wow,my tagboard is seriously pathetic.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home