Thursday, September 10, 2009

♥mryh! :D

I MAKE THIS YOU KNOW?!
CAMPFIREEEEEEEEEE~









I'VE GOT A BRUISE AGAIN!
My bruise knows magic want leh!
From green,change to blue black,then now is black!
Cool right?I've never got such a big black bruise on my finger before leh.
But after using ice to rub on my bruise,its getting alot better.
:D
Trg tmr again,wth=.=

Did i mentioned that i've watched finished Let's go watch meteor shower already?
HAHHAHA!
Overall it was not too bad,but it was too draggy.
So draggy,still got season 2 lor. Alamak.
But the casting wasnt so bad,at least better than Jap version lor!
LOL.

Its been offically 1 week since my birthday is over.
LOL,look how fast time passes when im slacking.

Kay,off for now.
Imma busy person!
:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home